All That and a Bowl of Chips!
Wimbledon Common golf course is open, with no temporary tees or greens, and no waterlogged holes.
Not to mention, Wimbledon Common Golf Club’s clubhouse in Camp Road just retained their Five Star kitchen hygiene rating on surprise inspection from Environmental Health. AND now offers the Sky Sports Golf Channel to watch the latest international golf action.
Come see us at Wimbledon Common Golf Club and try our fabulous food from noon to closing 1 hour after sunset!
- No temporary tees or greens and no waterlogged holes
- Any course closure always updated online - check latest course status at www.wcgc.co.uk
- £15 green fees Monday to Friday
- £10 green fees Mondays for Merton residents and Commons Levy Payers
- £25 green fees on weekends: Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. Call 020 8946 7571 to check available tee times.
Reference this story for a Free Large Bowl of Chips!